Tents and Psychopaths

I owe y'all an apology.  As I sit here on a picnic bench, using WiFi outside my tent, which has to be a crime in somewhere, I realize that I have not yet finished my series on psychopaths.

I should explain.  The last segment, one that discusses good and bad fictional psychopaths, requires my reference materials.  After my house flooded in May, all of my books were boxed up and in storage.  I just got them back last week.  I'm right in the middle of preparing two reviews, one I hope to post tomorrow, and another that will go up at The Portal any day now.

I will finish the series as soon as possible, as it is one of my most popular, except for How I Lost a Chunk of Hair to my Grandma's Vibrator.  Copious apologies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Genre Dilemma

The Idiom Exchange

He Got Pain Right