The Blogger's Prayer



As I continue to muddle through my revisions, I paused yesterday to reflect how much the blogs I frequent every day have helped light the way, or at least the next step.  I hope that some day I can create a blog as good as the ones I've been reading.

Lord,

As I write tonight in my darkened office and meet countless others in pursuit of the same dream,
Thank you for those with humility and the grace.
Bless those who bring joy, laughter, and hope to the discouraged and downtrodden,
And for those who seek to light the way with wisdom and insight.
Bless those who set high standards for which to strive,
And a path by which to follow.
And may Your light and their examples guide my own writing journey.

Amen.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Genre Dilemma

The Idiom Exchange

He Got Pain Right